Brussels sprouts and garlic mixed together creates magic in your mouth! My sister’s boyfriend cooks us dinner on Sunday nights and one of his specialties are roasted Brussels sprouts. Over the break when I was home, I wanted something to pair with my Sweet & Turkey Potato Casserole so I attempted recreating the delicious side. I have to say, it was pretty successful! These are sooooo easy to make and taste scrumptious!
Garlic Brussels Sprouts
- 14-16 oz. of Brussels sprouts (really any bag will do)
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- Set you oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice the sprouts in half and remove any extra long stems.
- Mix the sprouts, garlic, and a generous drizzle of oil until everything is well coated. Spread across a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes until the outsides and loose leaves begin to crisp. Serve warm!