Sooooo life at school is crazy and sometimes you just need a super quick snack/meal. I remember the first time mom gave me a bowl of avocados and oranges…I thought she was crazy. Silly me, because it ended up tasting amazing and its been a favorite of mine ever since! Not only is my avocado & orange bowl fast, but its fresh and filling. Whether you need just a snack or a meal, this quick meal will fit the bill. Bonus: It’s Whole30 safe, so I’ve been enjoying it a lot recently. And drum roll please….here’s the recipe!
5 Minutes Avocado & Orange Bowl
A quick and easy snack or meal, perfect for anywhere from a dorm room to a home!
- 1 Ripe Avacado
- 1 Large Orange (any cousin of this will work well too!)
- Spinach (Optional)
- Cut open your avocado, dice it in the skin and scoop it into a bowl.
- Peel your orange and slice each wedge into bite size pieces (3-4 pieces should come out of one orange wedge).
- Mix together and sprinkle with a TINY amount of salt.
- OPTIONAL: Turn it into a meal by adding a large handful of spinach